aVNC by AiFlex for the BlackBerry Playbook will access your computer from anywhere. Whenever you need to check your e-mail, view or edit documents, install or start a new application or write a quick message, aVNC makes it all possible. Connect to any Windows, Linux, Mac with VNC server installed.
aVNC provides an easy to use interface to manage remote computers securely. This native app has advanced features to make best use of the interface to save you time. aVNC uses full authentication. Just enter the IP address or URL and password to view and experience the remote desktop from your Playbook.
>Access any computer remotely
- With the IP address and a password you can access any computer remotely
- Ideal for System administrators, IT Managers, Helpdesk and support staff for easy multi-platform and sever connections
- Access remote machines with password protected VNC
>Full Keyboard Support
- Use your on device soft keyboard, swiping up from bottom right bezel corner to input characters to your remote computer
>Multi OS Support
- Windows, Mac, Unix Remote access. Access your files, e-mails, documents, edit and view
- Stores the previous 20 IP addresses and computer URLs for easy reconnection
- Direct type input
- Zoom mode for more convenient view and working
- View with read only option